產品列表 | 關於 Minimonkey | 教學短片 | 注意事項 | 安全指南
It's important to observe the following safety guidelines when using the minimonkey baby sling:
- Any movement made by you or your child may affect your balance. Be vigilant at all times
- Ensure your baby is not far down in the sling. You can do this by turning the sling inside out for small baby's (refer to instruction video of the banana position)
- Ensure the child can breathe freely, nose and mouth open, so the baby can breath
- Be extra carefull with baby’s younger then 4 months, especially with low birth rate baby’s, or if the baby has any trouble breathing, even if the baby is just suffering from a cold
- Never wear the sling under a jacket
- Never wear the sling whilst bicycling, cooking, practicing a sport or in the car
- Maximum carry weight 15kg
- Ensure the baby is not too hot or cold. Especially if you use the sling as a hammock. A hammock is not a mattress and doesn't store heat. This makes it nice and cool in summer and a bit cold in the winter. NEVER place a mattress or pillow in the hammock.
- Be extra cautious when bending forward or leaning
- Ensure the baby's head does not bump against anything
- Always wear the black safety clasp flat against the back or chest
- Check the sling for signs of wear on a regular basis
- Never use the last 10cm of the strap
| ||Make sure the strap is put correctly through the clip |
||Always use the patented safety construction as described on the instruction|
Baby sling tested
Minimonkey baby slings are extensively tested and in conformity with the EU standard on safety of toys EN 71 Part 3:1994 +A1:2000+ AC:2002. And are tested to requirements based on the norm EN13209-2:2005. In addition, the tests applicable to baby slings as per the norm EN13209-2:2005 have also been performed.
| ||Consumer SafetyFor detailed baby sling use and sale tips, please visit the dutch website of 'Consument en veligheid': www.veiligheid.nl|
Can be used as soon as the child is able to sit unsupported
- Maximum allowed weight is 20 kg
- First time practice with a doll
- Never leave the child unattended in the Minichair!
- do not leave the strap on the ground
- keep the instructions for future reference
Be aware of the risk that children can push their legs against a table or chair and tilt backwards.