Minimonkey All-in-One - Mini Sling
The smallest and lightest baby carrier in the world!
This baby carrier is so small and light that you will always have it with you. It is extremely compact and weighs as much as a mobile phone (175 gr). The lovely airy Mini Sling allows you to ergonomically carry your baby – directly from birth, and it is very quick and easy to use.
- Usable Age: 0 – 2 years
- Usable Weight: Maximum 32 lb
- Material: 100% Polyester Mesh (light-weight polyester fabric with small holes)
- Safe: Compliant with all EU safety norms
- Washable at 40º (in a wash bag and at low RPM)
- Quick-drying within half an hour (Depends on the weather and ambient environment)
*Designed in Holland
1. The Mini Sling’s shoulder piece contains a sewn-in pouch that allows you to fold the sling into a tiny 14 x 8 x 8 cm package; making it even easier to carry along!
2. Spreading the shoulder piece over your shoulder/upper arm makes for stable and comfortable wearing.
3. The top of the Mini Sling’s back panel has an adjustable clip (yellow in the photo) that you can tighten or loosen to provide excellent head and neck support for your baby.
4. The Mini Sling has a safety loop (indicated by the green asterisk in the illustration). It stops the fabric sliding off your baby’s bottom, preventing your baby coming out of the sling unexpectedly. This loop is not meant for carrying your baby; it hangs loose when your baby is resting its bottom in the sling, but prevents your baby falling out in case it overstretches.
5. The Mini Sling’s design ensures your baby sits in it ergonomically. The back is in its natural curve and the fabric covers the baby from knee cavity to knee cavity. Your child sits comfortably in a deep spread/crouch position, the so-called M-position. A newborn has its legs closer together, and as your child gets older, its legs spread out more.
6. The Mini Sling’s neck trim contains soft padding that gives your baby comfortable neck support.
7. The Mini Sling has an adjustable back strap. This strap can easily be lengthened or shortened, allowing a snug fit for both smaller and larger carriers → one size fits all.