Brilliant QQ Gummy contain anthocyanin and lutein - no preservatives, no food coloring, no fats !
Taiwan’s annual sales exceeded 20,000 bales
Usable Age: over 2 years old
Shelf life: 12 months
Made in Taiwan
- with xylitol added, maintain oral health.
- 0.5mg lutein, better absorption rate in the human body.
- Mulberry extract is rich in anthocyanins.
- 3 brilliant QQ gummies = carrot 30g x 8根 / broccoli 25g x 4朵.
- soft but not sticky.
- a good helper to handle tantrums / a little prize after eating medicine / a reward for keeping the toys.
- suitable for students, developing children, 3C users.
- certificated by SGS, does not contain the heavy metals, preservatives.
- certificated by SGS, does not contain the six most common allergens (crabs, prawns, mangoes, peanuts, milk, eggs).
- acquired a certification mark by ISO22000 and HACCP in a accordance with the international food safety standards.
- recommendation by a dentist with Phd in Dentistry from New York University, U.S.
Maltitol (sweetener), gelatin (pork source), xylitol (sweetener), flavor, malic acid, citric acid, palm wax, palm oil, palm kernel oil, calendula extract (containing free leaf) Flavin), medium chain triglyceride, vitamin E (antioxidant), mulberry extract (including anthocyanins), maltodextrin.
- Please store in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight and keep away from high temperature environment.
If you have difficulty swallowing or chewing, please be careful to avoid eating for improper swallowing.
- Vegetarians are not edible